Yoga teacher training certification yoga alliance USA / Yoga alliance international
RYS 200 Yoga Alliance USA and yoga Village®
Yoga Village® is registered with Yoga Alliance USA and Yoga Alliance International as a Registered Yoga School (RYS200)
We provide according to Training rather a Yoga Teacher Certificate from Yoga Alliance USA or Yoga Alliance International. Pls check for Certification the schedule on our TTC page.
Yoga Alliance standards includes:
• 120 contact hours Asana Practice, Pranayama and Meditation Techniques
• 20 contact hours of Phisiology & Anatomy with many practical workshops,
• 30 hours of Philosophy based on inspiring traditional and contemporary texts
• over 30 hours of Teaching Methodology with Practicum
• separate, special workshop about business aspects of teaching Yoga.
To the Yoga Alliance standard program we added a lot of creative group activities such as dance, massages and various meditations.
Yoga village also registered yoga school with yoga alliance international
Standards of Yoga Alliance International
-Techniques Training/Practice (total 140 hours) 100 contact hours, 40 with Experienced Registered Yoga Teacher.
Training in the techniques and practice of: Asanas, pranayamas,meditation, kriyas, chanting, mantra.
– Teaching Methodology (total 20 hours) 10 contact hours,
– Anatomy and Physiology (total 20 hours) 10 contact hours.
– Practicum Teaching (total 20 hours) 10 contact hours with Experience Yoga Teacher. Student teaching as well as observing and assisting in classes taught by others. Hours may be a combination of supervised and unsupervised.
– Yoga Philosophy/Lifestyle and Ethics for Yoga Teachers (20 hours)
To the Yoga Alliance International standard program we added a lot of creative group activities such as dance, massages and various meditations.